Xela finance is a financial education website aimed at students and young adults with the purpose of helping everyone understand personal finance and investing.
My name is Alex, I recently graduated university with a First Class Degree in Accounting and Financial Management.
Why do this?
- Because I believe that many young people nowadays don’t know much about personal finances and investing.
- The education system doesn’t teach anyone about basic finance – so I thought I’d give it a go.
The post can be short or long, a personal intro to your life or a bloggy mission statement, a manifesto for the future or a simple outline of your the types of things you hope to publish.
The different topics I’ll blog about:
- Personal Finance (Anything from basic money management to creating an effective finance plan)
- Debt (How to pay it off, credit cards, overdrafts, etc)
- Investments (Stock Market, P2P, ISA’s, Bonds, Real Estate, etc)
- Wealth creation and management
Leave a Reply